Does any of this sound familiar?
- I am afraid of being left behind in the finance race and I am scared that I am doing it all wrong.
- I want to make sure I achieve my full potential
- It would be so cool to see my parents’ face when I buy them a brand new car.
- I want to be the most successful person at my college reunion.
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
What I Learnt on Wall Street was created by a team of seasoned Wall Street professionals who made it big in the best firms, including: Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley, Blackstone and KKR.
We help Wall Street professionals become smarter, richer and happier.
- Walking into a business meeting and instantly commanding the attention — and respect — of everyone in the room
- Being the most successful analyst, associate, VP, MD in your division.
- Never having to worry about your next job, because the phone keeps ringing with offers.
We are here to help you.
Are you ready to make it happen?
Here’s what people say about us:
I have been a reader of your content for some time now and I have greatly benefited from your articles. I truly appreciate your content and never miss an e-mail. - M.G. (Student, Australia) Hello, WILOW was fundamental in helping me focus my energy on becoming a better analyst and overall better person, without reaching out to you last year and following your blog, I do not know if I would connect those dots. Thank you, for the work you put into the blog. - Y.M. (HF, Associate, Canada) I've been following your blog closely since the start of this year and have been very impressed your content. It's helped me learn and has been useful in my day-to-day job as an investment banking associate. I'm currently working for a bulge bracket here in NYC as an associate 2 though I'm starting to think about my career path from a more long-term view - your blog and content has helped me to look at the bigger picture. - R.L (I.B. Associate, New York)
Here’s what to do next:
Sign-up for our newsletter to start getting exclusive material and advice we don’t share anywhere else.